Do you wish to change your risk cover category?
You are allowed to change your category in the Fund free of charge in the event of following:
- On marriage or divorce
- On the birth or death of your child
- On the death of your spouse
- When you reach the age of 40, 50 and 60
- When your children reaches majority
- When your service conditions change
You have to inform the Fund in writing within two months of the event.
If you would like to change your category outside the above mentioned events, you may choose to change your category once a year, in the prescribed format before 30 April, for the new category to be effective 1 July. A small admin fee, currently R100, will be charged.